Wednesday, December 15, 2010

When it rains it poors!

so... I put in my resignation one month ago to quit at my current nursing job.  I was grateful for the experience but working every single weekend was really hard for me.  So I put in my resignation without having another job lined up. sounds silly, but it was a leap of faith.  2 weeks later I got a call from Madison Memorial Hospital where I had an interview as a med surg nurse!  I was soo excited.  Then last week Bryan got a call saying he got a job in Riverton Utah as a full time 8th grade teacher.  He had 2 phone interviews for this job but was not feeling really confident.  So as soon as we find out about his job, we drive down to utah to pick out an apartment, and get to work packing.  In the middle of my packing yesterday I get a phone call saying I got the job at Madison!  Bummer!  I had to tell them i really would love it but we have an unexpected move.  Things happen for crazy reasons!

So we have most of our life packed in boxes to be moved, and crazy plans for the next few weeks.  But we are moving on Jan. 1 to Riverton, where Bryan has a job lined up and I.... am unemployed.  once again!  Here is the floor plan to our new apartment.  It is still small and only one bedroom but much bigger than our current one!  We even have a washer and dryer!!!!

1A
 

Bryan will graduate this week with his Bachelors of Social Studies Education!!  WOOHOO!  
We will be down in Monticello Utah for Christmas with Bryan's family. I hope you are not bored reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment