Thursday, March 3, 2011

What a week!!  


I am very grateful for the plan of salvation.  I don't comprehend 'eternity' in the slightest, but I am so glad my family will be there to help me with it, and I will be able to develop better relationships with those that I love. I learned a lot this week, and I'm grateful for those experiences.  I organized some papers from college, and found  a letter from Granny she sent when I graduated.  It was very sweet.  I will miss those.  And this--




I also learned (no- I already knew this) Mom and I have a BLAST decorating and shopping :)  Pictures will come soon- promise. I just need to take them in the daylight because we don't have great lighting at night.  here are just a couple sneak peaks of additions to our little home.  It really is feeling more like a home though.  At last!!




ORGEL Table lamp natural Width: 6 " Height: 22 " Cord length: 6 ' 7 "  Width: 15 cm Height: 57 cm Cord length: 2.0 m  MAJKEN Fabric white, beige/green Width: 59 "  Width: 150 cm
Mom had to leave this morning, so now we're back to the usual routine.  Good and bad.  I miss mom like crazy, but it will be good to get back to our work schedule and the little things we forget to do when we travel, like floss, read scriptures together, and write in my journal).  My brain is worn out this week.  It needs a nap as much as I do.  But tomorrow we're going to the U of U gymnastics meet!  see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. that is one hot looking pillow...such straight seams too. what happened to those ugly old checked plaid pillows you had? i wonder??? and who was so clever as to put that snappy little light together for you when he would have rather been getting ready for bed? you have a sweet husband, a great companion, and a grand friend....it was so fun to spend a few days with you after the funeral and other kind of stuff. thanks for sharing everything and for putting up with me this past week. love you too. your house is looking better every blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was there a picture on the little box labeled as CIMG0506.jpg? nothing came up on my end of the blog. now brush and floss, scrub your dirty face, read your scriptures with your new light, practice one tune from the hymnal and relax.... oh and send a picture of the new pillow that is all ready to stitch together......

    ReplyDelete