Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy birthday to me

This weekend since my mom was here and we'll be traveling on my actual birthday we decided to have a birthday party! Mom made the most incredible orange dream sicle cake! I have to admit it was pretty fun to open my presents early too! I got an awesome diaper bag, fuzzy Sweatshirt, and a stainless steel skillet!

We made an awesome dinner and then went swimming! See post below :) so I'm not officially 25 yet but it was really nice to celebrate with my mom too!!







4 comments:

  1. Save me some of that cake! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! No pics of the fuzzy sweatshirt? Is it fleece, is that why you described it as fuzzy? Otherwise, I'm getting weird mental pictures. :) Are you taking little man swimming in St. George? I think that is one of the things we are planning on doing. I hope you have a good real birthday on the 22nd, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a sweatshirt material on the outside with a fuzzy inside. So it is kinda furry :) swimming in st George would be way fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. crystal i would love to make you a cake just to celebrate you being home when you are in portland. this is a recipe that chris brought from florida 10 years ago and it is a super good birthday cake especially for anyone who is head over heels in love with chocolate. i want to try making it with lime flavors, like a key lime pie, instead of orange stuff. wanna come help me cook some evening?

    ReplyDelete