Sunday, March 3, 2013

8 Months Young

At 8 months Mr. Eli:
Crawls army style all over the house
Loves to play and explore on his own
Is very clingy to me
Gets super happy when dad comes home
Makes funny dinosaur growling sounds
Likes to play with my mascara tube, measuring spoons, and measuring cups
Loves to take baths
Is getting more baby hair
Loves to go on walks outside
Eats 2-3 jars of baby food a day
Nurses every 4 hours still (and refuses a bottle at all)
Is learning to self feed
Very chatty and busy
Naps 3 times a day and needs his pacifier and special fuzzy blanket to sleep
Is the best thing that ever came to our life!!!











2 comments:

  1. he is such a cute little guy, but he makes you happy because because he is yours. you have helped him learn so many of these things and he gives you unconditional love and keeps coming back for more. he trusts you and bryan with his whole life...yet still is his own personality. sweet family!! i love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast he's growing! Time flies. Your walk to feed the ducks looks fun, and I'm glad Eli enjoyed swimming this time (not with the ducks...). I don't think I've ever seen him not like something. Fun shooting trip; I'm excited for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete