Thursday, March 6, 2014

Freezer Paper Shirt

I love being able to copy something I see that I usually can't afford and making it my cheap version ;) I love this 'hello' sweatshirt but not the 50$ price tag. 


So I headed to Michael's and found a shirt the exact some color for....2.00$! Can't beat that! 

I found a free template of cursive hello and printed it off then traced it onto the matte side of freezer paper. 

Then I used an exacto knife to cut out the letters. Make sure you save the holes in the loops to use when you paint. 
Freezer paper is the coolest thing and it sticks when you press it with a hot iron. This makes it fool proof for painting tricky letters! 




I love it! It Makes me feel Friendly ;) and for 2$ I think I might make more!!!

2 comments:

  1. that is so cool how you know all these tricky little steps to make a $50 sweatshirt from a $2 T shirt and a few things like paper and exact-o knife and paint but the biggest thing is how amazingly talented and skilled and resourceful you are for being creative and having fun as you are being a stylish frugal lady. i LOVE it and how you have fun with it too!!

    ReplyDelete