Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best husband ever!

When I worked so many days last week Bryan was the world's best husband in helping me get through a rough week!  He had dinner ready every night when I got home from work at 7.  One night he made taco's, one night was take out pizza, and one night was taco soup (homemade I might add)!  yum!  He even cleaned the house and did all the dishes.  He is so sweet and caring to know when I need a little extra boost. He is working hard teaching all day, and on the weekends he works just as hard to help me out.  I didn't just get lucky- I got very blessed to have him in my life.
This is a picture on our one year anniversary- don't you love his smile!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a very lucky lady! Also, Bryan is very lucky to have you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete