Monday, January 3, 2011

In numerable Blessings

I cannot even begin to describe how greatly blessed Bryan and I have been through our marriage and in the last year of 2010.  
1. We have been able to both graduate with our bachelors degree without any student debt
2. I was able to pass my state boards and get a job a month after graduating with my nursing degree
3. Bryan was offered a full time job BEFORE graduating
4. our old apartment contract sold immediatly
5. We were able to move into a great apartment close to work 
6. I applied for a job, received an interview, and got that job within one week
7. we both have full time jobs with benefits (no nights , weekends, or sundays either!)
8. We were able to spend Christmas with Bryan's family
9. We have been married a year and a half!


Life is good! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. I know some jeans have been worn thin from kneeling in prayer to help us make it this far. Thank you


We are excited to start a new year, in a new state, with new jobs, in a new home, with new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment