Friday, April 8, 2011

Almost Monday

Monday is now my favorite week day.  Weekends don't count!  I love Mondays so I can do laundry, clean house, and yep.. craft!  I decided about 3 seconds ago that our bed needs some fun pillows to add some color.  Considering we don't always make the bed, I don't want to spend lots of money on pillows that may live on the floor a good portion of the day.  Here is one link I like for easy directions for a ruffle pillow.  Click Here. And then Click here! 

Oh and Ikea has pillow forms for 2 dollars!!  Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you are awesome! Thank you for putting those links on your blog! I just got a new quilt at Gardner village and I am going to totaly redo my room. I really wanted to get some pillows and shams that they had there but.... I just couldn't bring myself to feel good about spending $60 on a pillow..... So i was going to see if I could find a tutorial on how to make those pillows. You just made my life easier by doing it for me! :) So cute! You are such a crafty gal! And you get me excited to keep working on my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the pillows but I love the second one the most! Are you making them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal- They are my next monday projects :) This monday was not very exciting since the car shop stole our car for they day! so hopefully I will have a post for next week. I need to find the right fabric too!

    Catherine- I want to see pictures of your room re-do! Post on your blog if you find other cute pillows too! P.S. Did your branches bloom yet?

    ReplyDelete