Monday, April 11, 2011

Who Knew

1. Raw tomatoes are yucky.  And tomato plants smell funny.  Ironically we are growing them right now.

2. I am always hungry, and I eat a lot.

3. I am a major home body.  I miss home when i'm gone, and I would almost rather be at home than anywhere else.

4. I miss pole vaulting.  I wasn't even that good at it, I just wish I didn't have to stop when I did.  BYU-Idaho didn't have pole vault as part of their track team.  Lame

5. Sometimes I feel like a grandma.  I like to bake, knit, sew, and crochet. 

6. I loved college.  I didn't love studying, but its an amazing feeling when you actually use what you learned in class!

7. I have a very poor memory for books i've read.  I have read several books twice becuase I forgot what happened.

8. Food on my plate can't touch.

9. Spiders are gross.  Really gross.

10. I wish I was a runner. I was once, what happened?

11. I like even numbers

12. Checking the mail is pretty exciting

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. We have more in common then I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what? you should post random facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I loved this Lizzie! I actually knew most of these things about you! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

    ReplyDelete