Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July Reunion

I love my own family with all my heart, but I could not have been blessed with a better second family than Bryan's.  I feel like I have known them all much longer than I really have and we all get along great together!!  Here is everyone waiting for the Rexburg parade to start.
Watching the parade with Bryan holding sweet Bennett.

He's a natural :)

 Sweet nieces dancing to the parade music
We lit off a few fireworks at Aunt Darla's
And who can have a family reunion without a water fight?!  See that balloon of Addie's flying in mid air?  Nice shot!

 Just hanging out :)
Sleepy Tess

Cute cute girls

 Jen and I playing Lawn Golf

All the little kids were playing on the slip 'n' slide on a 90 degree day.  How could we not join in?!  In my family we call it a Slip 'n' Die.  Luckily no injuries were obtained :)

 I skidded to a halt halfway down the slide!!


What a fabulous weekend.  I love being together in a town we absolutely love with wonderful people we love even more.

4 comments:

  1. as i looked at your pictures i was imaging all the laughter and wonderful fun you guys had together. you are so very very blessed to have another family that loves you and has made you part of their team. what great pictures of all the family and how happy and healthy everyone looks. such a beautiful place and beautiful people. it is great to remember why we celebrate july 4th and what those freedoms have cost many families. love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! Hilarious! Oh my goodness. I can't stop laughing. Looks like you had a blast this last weekend. So glad you did! :) My fav pic is the one where you're half airborne! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. You got your bathing suit really fast! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete