Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Captain Bryan and first mate Lizzie"

 This is Bryan's parents boat that we took out fishing.  It's named the Patty Ann for Bryan's mom.
I'm represented in Alaksa!


 This was the first catch of the day.  Each person is allowed to catch 6 silver salmon a day.  I got my 6 and Bryan caught three :)  I'm wearing Shane's rain pants to keep dry, but they look a bit like hammer pants!
 Bryan is a little messy.  Yes, thats fish blood.
We threw a dead fish out on the top of the water, and the eagle immediately swooped down for some free lunch. See the fish in his claws?
I was bending my knees to see through the window, but because the pants are so baggy you can't tell i'm squating and I just look like a really awkardly short person!

The potty.  When you gotta go, you gotta go!

 After we were done catching salmon we tried to get a few halibut.  We ended up with a 4 inch one :)
check out those eye balls!!




1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful pictures and it looks like you are having a blast. i can see that you enjoy going to alaska so much because the happiness just shows on your face and in everything you do. i love the profile picture of you driving the boat, it makes you look more beautiful than ever.

    ReplyDelete