Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello Again

I can't exactly apologize for not updating my blog because, frankly, I'm loving being a mommy and snuggling with my little dinosaur.  I feel very complete when I am with him knowing I am providing for him and nurturing him.  When I'm not nursing (which is all the time-- he's a very hungry dinosaur) I have been enjoying being in Alaska!!

I have gone on walks everyday with Eli in my front carrier and can just enjoy nature, the rain, eagles, and deer.  Its beautiful.  I am still adjusting to this mommy life so be patient but I will get back to blogging.  But I'm in Heaven :)







2 comments:

  1. Cute blog posts! I love his long feet. Newborns are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so sweet and show what a calm little guy you have. i think he has even grown in the past week...but still a little short on the hair cut! very very cute baby. glad you made the journey to alaska so you can share him for 2 months with everyone there and they get to be part of this too. very cute pictures for sure.

    ReplyDelete