Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Baby Eli

Oh baby how I love you! 

He really is such a sweet baby!  He gives a squak now and then when he's really hungry, but besides that he's just so content and happy!  I have been so blessed with a mellow baby.  He doesn't cry at all, and he's very good at letting me know what he wants before he's upset.

He eats about every 3 hours, except at night goes about 5 hours without eating (from about 11pm-4 am), and I am very grateful for the rest I get then.  When he wakes up he's a ravenous dinosaur!  He scarfs down milk then we play for an hour, snuggle for about half an hour as he's getting really tired, then he'll sleep for two hours. Wake up and repeat!




I have so been busy playing with baby and working on Bryan's grad school while he fishes that I haven't taken as many pictures as I want to, so i'll have to get on that. 

I can't believe how much he has grown in just 3 short weeks.  He has a double chin, little belly, and weighs almost ten pounds! No joke! He is getting soo big. I miss my little newborn, even though he's not even a month old.  But that's how life goes :)


2 comments:

  1. Keep the pictures coming! He looks so different in every post; he is changing so much. He is going to be the size of a toddler by the time I get to cuddle him again (it seems). Enjoy this fun time with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little guy! So happy he's such a good baby for you. You and Bryan are probably the cutest parents too.

    ReplyDelete