Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oh The Weather Outside is Frightful

This weekend we got LOTS of snow. About 8 inches in one day.  I loved it :)  Snow is just... beautiful.  Everything has a stillness about it. Cars on the road seem quieter, there is just less distraction.  I can look out the window at the incredible beauty, or walk through the untouched snow and listen to the icy crunch.  Or.. go to a BYU football game when the high for the day is 25 Degrees.  Smart.
 
 
 
I realize my hair is less than pretty here, but can you see the guy over my shoulder?  Yea its cold. Who cares what we looked like!
 
 
 
These are the benches we sat on, and snuggled out numb toes into.  Ha. 

Thank you Crystal for babysitting!  It was our first real outing without Baby.  We would have brought him, but it was not the smartest idea :)  It was kinda hard to leave him, but nice to have a grown up date.  But I'm good for a while now ;)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment