Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ooh dear.....

Well, good news first. I am still alive and we had a wonderful thanksgiving visiting family In Idaho. Bad news: the blogger gods have decided to not let me post any more pictures. It says I used up all my free space and either have to delete posts or pay for storage space.

And... Up until about 10 seconds ago I couldn't post on my iPad. I found the app and viola! Posting while rocking baby. Perfect!

Long story short, I will try to figure a way around the picture thing, but in the mean time I will try to at least post something.

Oh! Well it at least let me post an iPad picture. We just ordered a high chair for baby, since it is about time for him to start foods! He is just sitting hanging out, helping me cut fabric for my etsy orders :) I think he likes sitting up instead of being down on the floor. After his bath he was just too tired to eat, so maybe tomorrow night!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see his messy face eating pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a happy little elf boy.... he doesn't look too eager to try food and he doesn't look like he is missing too many meals of mommy milk. i love that cheerful happy face

    ReplyDelete