Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Picnic at the Park




Crum... the pictures I took on my camera I so wisely deleted.  ugh.  well.. you can now go through guided imagery to imagine what our picnic was like last week.  I made oven baked drumsticks, potatoe salad, and chocolate covered strawberries to take with us.  We layed out a blanket and before we even sat down Eli wanted to go see the ducks in the pond.  Surprise, surprise.  So we took turns eating while the other sat with eli on the bank.  A sweet little girl brought Eli a roll to break in pieces and throw in the water.  He could have done that ALL night!

Here is a crummy picture of him watching the hungry ducks.

And my feet got tan lines!!!!  (although its snowing as I type this)

Don't mind my crazy wind blown hair but Eli was going to town on the drum stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment