Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best Playdough

Today we just enjoyed each moment and played together, soaking up the sweet moments of this little boy. 

Eli helped me whip up a couple batches of playdough. This is the best recipe I've found!
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1/3 cup salt
2 tsp cream of tarter
1 Tb oil 

Mix in pot over medium low heat, then add good coloring. Keep mixing and stirring until playdough pulls away from edges and doesn't look shiny or wet at all. Let cool and play! 





I love those cute little dimples on his hands. They remind me he's still my little boy :) 


1 comment:

  1. i like this same recipe too... it reminds me of making the dough for cream puffs because it all of a sudden is perfect. the look on eli's face of total concentration is very sweet. what a great way to spend the day just playing together and letting him be creative and you be close by and keep talking to and teaching him.

    ReplyDelete