Monday, February 2, 2015

Bedroom Update

Since we moved I have been wanting to update our bedroom.  I am really happy with how it turned out! I wanted to make a headboard too, but I kinda....ran out of my budget money :) So this is how it'll stay for a while and I love it!

Before:

After:
 Bryan helped me make this shelf.  I love that it displays a lot of pictures we wouldn't normally have hanging up.  And... I look exactly the same now as I do on our wedding day :)

 These dang pillows.  I saw them at Joann's but they were 25$.  I decided to get some fabric and make my own.  I purchased the fabric, brought it home, and didn't like it.  At all.  I loved these pillows and the fabric I bought wasn't going to cut it.  I returned the fabric the next day (how awesome is that! It has to be un cut and un washed with the receipt and they'll take it back) and bought these three for 50% off.  I'm much happier with them :)



 


2 comments:

  1. the difference in your bedroom is amazing. i don't think a headboard would add a single good thing to your room so let that idea go for now. it looks more peaceful and quiet and classy but not too formal or cold. the color aqua and places you have used are just perfect. good work. can i hire you to re-do my room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, your master bedroom is beautiful!
    I love the colors you chose...clean, classy, and might I add water and sand!
    Can you tell I have a few moments before conference to check your blog?
    Thank you for sharing. We love feeling a little part of your lives from this far away.

    ReplyDelete