Thursday, February 5, 2015

It Has Begun

This little guy is suddenly interested in the potty! He will occasionally sit on it and do some business (granted he has the iPad to play on). I'm not ready to go full force yet but I'm excited he's interested. My goal is to potty train him this spring (or at least before the summer). 

But really how cute is he sitting on his potty like a big kid! 

(Showing me the blue gummy bear he got for going pee)


Oh Eli, please don't hate me for posting this. You're just too cute!


2 comments:

  1. he is super cute sitting on the potty and as long as it doesn't show much more of his anatomy than this it is ok.... no one gives me a blue gummy for going pee in the potty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for potty training or soon to be potty training :) Eli is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete