Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Love You....But Please Sleep!!!

Oh child. I love you more than I can describe. Even at 2 AM. And 5 AM. And 6:15. Ugh. But I'm utterly exhausted. 

Eli's never been a great sleeper but usually didn't wake up more than once a night a couple times a week. Now it's 3x a night everynight. For crazy reasons. His blankies are tangled, pillow fell on the floor, wants milk, thinks it's morning time, has to go to the potty. Ugh. 

Please help. Anyone!! Does anyone have tips on how to get this stinker to sleep better? I've tried feeding him more during the day so maybe he's more full and doesn't want as much milk at night, I've tried more running and outdoor play to wear him out, I'm lost :/ he doesn't nap anymore (and hasn't in months). Maybe he's too tired by bedtime?

And now I'll end my 6AM sleep deprived rant. :) 

1 comment:

  1. James does this too. I think it's a stage they go through and it's terrible!! I wish I had more answers for you, but I have noticed that when James goes to bed too late then he wakes up more at night. Maybe try to move up his bedtime?? Hang in there mama.

    ReplyDelete