Friday, July 10, 2015

Baby Update

I found these questions I answered when I was pregnant with Eli and thought it would be fun to do a few times before baby comes. 



How far along? 30 Weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: 17 pounds
Maternity clothes? the BEST! Although, its hot in the summer to have your pants come up so high, they really are comfortable.  And the elastic stretchy sides on shirts are soo comfy too.  I'm also to the point of wearing Bryan's T shirts and basketball shorts (already?!)
Sleep: I miss sleeping on my stomach, but I actually sleep pretty well
Best moment this week:  Seeing distinct body parts like arms and legs poke my belly.  I love feeling her move around.
Food cravings: Honestly nothing really!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm finally feeling good and haven't had lots of heartburn or other symptoms
Gender: Girl!!!!!
Symptoms: My pelvic joints and muscles are pretty sore, so I kinda waddle for a while if I have been sitting too long.  Heartburn is pretty infrequent, not tons of braxton hicks contractions, or really anything else.
Belly Button in or out? Its been out for a long time!
Wedding rings on or off? On (luckily my feet or hands arent swollen yet)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Bryan says i'm a little snappy.  Oops.  haha.  Gotta work on that ;)

Looking forward to: holding her!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. was there to be some sort of image that didn't display? or just the questions? and answers? it sounds like everything is pretty much like it should be at this time of the pregnancy. keep it up! the middle of september will be here soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A picture should have popped up. I'll have to fiddle with it

      Delete