Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Trip to the Zoo

Mom came to visit last week to help get the house ready in preparation for this baby if he ever decides to come :) We went to the Hogle Zoo and had a really fun afternoon.

 It was about 100 degrees the day we went so many of the animals spent their time lounging like this monkey :)

He was covering his head from the heat
 and this was a mighty bad haircut on this camel!

We should have taken a picture of me on an iron elephant, becuase I felt as big as one!
 The polar bear was showing off for us and we loved watching him swim and do belly flops



Not sure how these porcupines could even cuddle!






I had to take a picture of this sign to keep in perspective that I won't be pregnant forever, even though I feel like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment