Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 things in my brain

1. It breaks my heart at how fast my baby is growing. I love him so much and cherish each moment, I'm not ready for him to grow up. 
2. I really want to make baked oatmeal, too bad the oven is broken
3. I stumbled across the artist Mindy Gledhill, and I really like her! I looked her up on the Internet and she's LDS too!
4. I have always wanted to run a half marathon. I'm going to do it this spring!  I need a goal to work towards, and a reason to get moving each day
5. I'm ready to get back to Utah and settle in to our routine

What are you thinking about??

5 comments:

  1. 1. how much i miss my kids and how i look forward to the visits with each one of them during the next month or so

    2. the summer is going waaaaay too fast and i am not ready for fall except my pumpkins are getting huge and orange

    3. i love the smell of fall and pumpkins and scarfs in the cool weather and plaid skirts, saddle shoes, and button down oxford cloth shirts with a blazer (ok, that dates me to the 60's but i can still fit in my college pendleton wool plaid skirt!!)

    4. sleeping with the window open and listening to the waterfalls in my yard is music to my soul

    5. when you sing out load in the yard it is fun and no one really pays attention or cares what you sound like. singing makes happy sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I can't wait to get back to school(Idaho). I bet you can guess why!

    2. I'm not looking forward to the drive from Vegas to SLC this Friday. Not having AC sucks!

    3. I'm stoked for fall, it's my favorite season.

    4. I wish I could teleport.

    5. I can't wait to meet baby Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you mentioned mindy gledhill i listened to her and like her music...it reminded me of regina spektor. do you ever listen to her? both have a unique style in voice and piano

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you remember when we were downtown and heard a new group here in portland "the dimes"....did you know they are still around?? imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yes I really like her too, and of course I remember the dimes. What a fun day we had

    ReplyDelete