Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blessing Day

Eli was blessed last Sunday by his daddy.  He had the blessing in Craig, Alaska so only his parents were in attendance. It was a quiet day with a very sweet blessing.  I made his blessing outfit and he was able to wear booties that Bryan wore on his blessing day.  Grandma Patty made the white blanket especially for this day, and the green one behind it Bryan's grandma started.  She had cancer and the chemo kept her from finishing it, so a ward member completed it for Bryan and he had it for his blessing day. 





Yes, I realize my hair looks like dog fur :)  I badly need a hair cut and i'm not used to the humidity yet!

Bryan did a wonderful job on the blessing and said some very sweet things.  We love our little Eli and we are so grateful he was able to come to our family, our little miracle baby.

2 comments:

  1. Fun. Wish we could've been there for the blessing. Cute bath pictures. It makes me sad my little guy is 2. :( Although we love his kisses and laugh! I don't love that he learned to get out of his crib last week. Each stage has good and bad, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast time goes! You have a very cute 2year old though ;) I wish we could slow down life though!!

    ReplyDelete