Friday, August 10, 2012

Snuggle bug.

I have started a bad habit. But I don't really feel bad about it.

Baby eats at ten at night then we go to bed. He wakes up between 2-3am to eat, and again at 6 am. I used to get up with him at 6 and be awake for the day. Yea... That lasted a week. So now I put him in the bed with me after his 6:00 feeding, because Bryan has to get up at 4:30.  So baby and I snuggle and snooze for 3 more hours then get up at 9:00.  I love him sleeping right next to me on Bryan's pillow, and smell his baby goodness.  I love watching him sleep and smile at me when he wakes up. We are people people and just need each other! He may get used to this routine, and then have to climb in bed with me every morning Hm...

I have started a bad habit and I love it. 

4 comments:

  1. i know a girl who likes to come jump in bed with her mom and sometimes she even brings a blankie with fuzzies on it. other than that she is pretty much normal, well at least she is very pretty. don't worry about loving a baby too much. think how many families all over the world have only one bed and the kids sleep with the parents or on the floor or wherever and no one calls the parent police on them. you just keep right on snuggling with that baby because soon he will have the wiggles and not be the same baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! I love the one where Shane snagged Bryan's pants. And, "Captain Eli" so cute. I love snuggling and reading so much; those are such fun memories. Bennett is so on the go, but he still cuddles a little here and there. So much fun! He woke up a little early the other day, and cuddled with me on the couch for 45 minutes until the girls got up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I did the same thing when Eli was new. Enjoy it... you can't spoil a baby too much! During the first year is when you have the chance to build a strong foundation of trust with your guy. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same bad habit :) and I love it.

    ReplyDelete