Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hunting Weekend

We went down to south eastern Utah/Colorado for our annual hunting trip. We left directly after picking up the keys to our house!!! Then we drove...a lot :)

Eli was so tired he couldn't even hold his head up so I made him a little rest for it. 


Coming up the mountain to the cabin was gorgeous. I just love these quakies in the fall. 

This chocolaty faced boy could have ridden the ranger all day everyday. 

We went to check out the momma cows on the mountain. 


Eli and Libby are such good buddies!! They were working together making ginger snaps. 



Sweet Beckton fell asleep on our walk. I could have taken him home with me- I love him so much! 

Hanging out like a big kid in the front seat

Anyone want to come over for dinner? This is what we'll be eating all year!


Playdough with his buddy! 

It was such a fun weekend. I love being out in nature and exploring. The day before we left the girls and Eli played in the big field sprinklers and splashed in the mud puddles. It was such a perfect afternoon. Those simple moments really make me enjoy being a mom and in a beautiful part of the works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment