Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Weekend Helper

We had a fun weekend of doing nothing specific. We enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather and made some yummy treats! 

I organized the pantry and my helper rearranged the cereal. Yes...we like cereal over here!

Potty break while reading The Saturday paper. 

Please tell me you all did this as kids before thanksgiving dinner (or anytime you had olives!) Mom, notice his new best friends- the Potato heads?

Little afternoon car washing. I think that hose went a little rouge on him! He struggled to keep control of it. 

And my favorite kitchen helper making peach crisp. 








1 comment:

  1. glad he likes the mr. potato head. that is such an old toy but it still is popular with kids who aren't totally tied to toys with batteries or activities that require no movement but maybe pushing a button on a machine that thinks for them.

    ReplyDelete