Saturday, February 27, 2016

5 Fact Friday (on Saturday)

1. I gave Emma a little taste of a pear this week when Eli was having a snack. She sucked on it a bit but didn't go crazy over it. She also didn't turn her nose up at it though! The plan is to wait til 6 months to start food. I think she'll be ready. She grabs our plates and swipes anything she can right off them! She's so interested in food but can't bring it up to her mouth yet. 


2. I only have 2 kids and have yet to get a picture with them both smiling. Eli does ask to hold Emma more often so maybe my chances of catching one will increase 

3. My mom found some clearance jammies for Emma (size 2t) for Christmas and sent them. Eli wanted to try them on...and has been wearing them every night. Eventually Emma will get her own jammies back. And these bunny ears just kill me :)


4. Eli loves stories. Every night we have to read a few before bed. Usually I nurse Emma and Bryan reads stories. But tonight Emma read with us. 


5. I had my first blue and gold scout dinner and overall I think it was a success. Once I got the ball rolling it really wasn't bad, but we'll see how the pinewood derby goes next month!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment