Friday, February 19, 2016

5 Fact Friday

This seems to be the only way I can keep updated on my blog, so at least I am getting some pictures up! 
1. Emma turned 5 months! 

2. We went down to Utah for the weekend and went through the Provo temple open house. It was beautiful and so neat to see how they used the remains of the tabernacle. So pretty. And it was a great experience for Eli to go through too, to be able to give him a little glimpse of the temple. 




3. I finally got a grown up camera! So far I'm loving it but would definitely appreciate and welcome any tips you may have! 



4. Holy smokes I must be exhausted. I have absolutely no recollection of doing this! And yes, it was in there all night, and yes I had to throw it away :/ 

5. We finally had an almost spring day. We bundled up and got out for a walk. It felt so good. Then the next day it snowed. 



Here's to hoping more spring days are headed our way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment