Friday, February 5, 2016

5 Fact Friday

1. 
This pretty little lady might just be the death of me. She's had some stomach virus that wiped out all her good bacteria. So we are working on getting her feeling better. But in the meantime she decided sleep is for losers. So we get none. It's utterly exhausting. Then throw in a round of colds for us and it's been a doozy of a week. 
2.

This was my first time making homemade French bread. It was AMAZING. Soft even on day 2 (it didn't make it past day 3). Haha

3.

This guys imagination this week cracked me up when I needed it most. He spent 2.5 making playdoh pizza for his animals friends. And then wore this bunny tail EVERYWHERE all week. 

4. I just got called as the assistant Cub Scout master. There is currently no cub master so I have to take over the blue and gold banquet. My idea is a camping theme. We'll see how it really turns out but let's just say I'm grateful for Pinterest! 






5. 
The joy of siblings ;) she is pretty darn patient with him and I think secretly she loves it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment