Saturday, January 7, 2012

1 + 1=3

    Set eyes on each other
+   
    Held hands and watched fireworks
+
    First kiss under the stars
+
   Shared "I Love You's" in the park
+
   Proposed at the Temple
+
   For Time and all Eternity
+
   Happy 2 1/2 years of Marriage
________________________


A BABY!

Coming June 2012 is the newest and most exciting addition to our family!  We are overwhelmed with joy and blessings as we prepare for our new little baby! 

I have been feeling really good ( besides being incredibly exhausted), and Bryan is reaping the benefits of my cravings for corn dogs, mac and cheese and thai food!

We should find out in a few weeks what we're having!  Any thoughts?  P.S. I'm about 15 weeks if anyone is curious.  Yay for babies!!!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Congratulation you two, we are so happy to hear this news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness!!! I'm glad you are feeling well, although the "being ready for bed by 8:00" memories are oh so fresh in my mind. Sleep while you can!! :) So very happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! I can't wait to meet that little apple! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Congrats! Excited to hear this! My guess is maybe a boy! :) I love boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its official..... the word is out, that little baby bump wasn't just lizzie letting herself eat too much yummy food. she will be a wonderful mommy because she has been practicing with her babies since forever and bryan will know all the dad things to do with a little person. very happy and exciting news for a sweet couple to announce. congratulations and wishes for much happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo! When can you come for dinner again?

    ReplyDelete