Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nesting

And so the nesting begins!  I am already halfway through the pregnancy.  I can't even believe it!!  I am busy with finishing my diaper bag, baby quilt, thinking of decorations for The Critter's room, and sewing more stuff.  Cause thats what I like :)

Here are some ideas:
Kind of a neat idea, so it can be on any blanket.  I don't know how talented i'll be at keeping myself modest with a blanket, and i'm not into showing things you don't wanna show when trying to nurse :)
Pinned Image
Gotta get to work on one of these too!

And for the nursery... which I can't paint of course in our apartment but i'm still planning ideas.  I don't want to go all out on a theme like stars or sheep or whatever, I'm leaning more towards colors. 
 And today i like yellow. 
Yellow and pink or yellow and blue.  love it!
Pinned Image

I'll update you soon on crafts i've been doing (starting at least.... I haven't been the best at finishing my projects) !

And gender :)  so I can focus on "the quilt" for baby!  I want to make one special quilt for the baby to put in their crib.  Just something fun to put thoughts into. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your color schemes idea. Sometimes huge themes makes life way too difficult and colors seem like a good idea! I like the picture you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete