Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i just keep truckin' along

Bryan and I are still working like crazy.  But what else am I supposed to be busy doing?  Growing a baby or something?  oh Yea!

Baby is very name-less.  Good thing we find out in a week and a half what our little person is, then we can narrow down half our names!

I am feeling baby Westfall kick and do karate in my belly.   They just feel like little pokes.  Kinda funny but i'm loving it!  

And one other thing.  This weeked I started working on a baby project.  shoes!  Little ones :)

Can you tell Bryan voted for me making the fishy ones!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I knew those second ones were Bryan's idea! :) Just wait until you feel baby making strangely placed bulges in your belly and flipping around! Best feeling in the world! So excited for you guys! And I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the shoes are so so cute....you are very clever to find an idea then make it and have it turn out just like in the picture. have you posted them up on etsy yet? the little things you could add to those shoes are endless. they are perfect things to add to a wardrobe for a baby and could work in all seasons. i love them!!

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes! I want to make them for everyone but that might be weird. I guess I'll make them for all the little people. :) Can't wait to learn how.

    ReplyDelete