Tuesday, October 16, 2012

25 random things

Baby Eli is sleeping and I have absolutely NO motivation to get up and clean or do basically anything.  So I will sit here listening to Christmas music and tell you 25 pointless things about me.. because I can.

  1. If you haven't already noticed I am addicted to sewing.  I love that I can make something just how I image, and its sooo much cheaper than buying at a store.
  2. speaking of that, I have a fear of spending money on clothes.  I enjoy shopping and having new things occasionaly, but I focus too much on the 20$ I spent.
  3. I LOVE the rain... why again do I live in Utah?
  4. I probably have some form of chocolate every day (chocolate milk, chocolate chips, granola bar w/ chocolate)
  5. I still look like i'm 14 years old.
  6. I weigh as much as I did in tenth grade.
  7. folding laundry and dishes have to be the WORST chores ever.
  8. I love to make my own decorations for our house, and holidays.
  9. I like Harry Potter.  I got sucked into the books, and love the movies :)
  10. since having a baby, I pretty much hate fast food.
  11. but I still secretly love Taco Bell.
  12. I really love breastfeeding and would love to do it for 12-18 months (obviously not every 3 hours when he's that old, just a couple times a day)
  13. I LOVE corn dogs
  14. I learned this year that thunder is the sound lightning makes (I thought they were different things)
  15. I didn't ever think about being an RN until I was a senior in college.  Awesome move though!
  16. I am more self conscious of what others think of me now than I used to be (who knows why...)
  17. I don't like smart phones, we have enough addictions to technology in the world
  18. I am SUCH a momma's girl
  19. I still get homesick
  20. I really like to cook (just not so much the cleaning up part)
  21. I don't usually get dressed until 1:00 PM (t shirt and yoga pants are much more comfortable)
  22. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
  23. I try to be very frugal
  24. I would like to own a home (but where do we move to?)
  25. I never knew how happy Eli could make me

2 comments:

  1. funny that you called those things pointless but they really tell a lot about you.... who you are, what you like to do, qualities you have, realistic and honest (without the "make up on") kind of analysis. ooh, maybe you could really figure yourself out with the myers-briggs personality test but i have you figured out. you haven't changed much since you were 14, except now you are the mommy with a baby, but still my baby! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie...its Oct 19th, HALLOWEEN has not even happened yet...and your already listening to CHRISTMAS music?!?!?! regardless I think you are ADORABLE and I think you should avoid doing cleaning, laundry, dishes and anything when Eli is asleep to blog more often ;)

    ReplyDelete