Wednesday, October 10, 2012

We listen to a prophets voice.


I came away from conference this year with one simple goal. Often I get inspired to improve on many aspects of my life but I can get a little overwhelmed with everything I want to work on. I start out with all these ideas, and then fizzle out too quickly.  This year I chose just one.  I am going to read the Book of Mormon front to back.  If you aren't familiar with this book check out mormon.org.


To be totally honest, I can't remember the last time I read it cover to cover, although that it embarrasing to admit, I am excited to start this goal, and actually complete it!  I found online a booklet called 100 days closer to Christ that you can print for free here.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BykX1CZqesK6cWF2MUFNQUd0TTg/preview

I started 3 days ago, and if I read a couple days worth for a week or so I will be able to finish by the end of the year.  I feel with this daily encouragement I can do it!  Come do it with me too!

I will let you know how it goes as I move along through it!



No comments:

Post a Comment