Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3 months young.

I have fuzzy blond hair.
I smile and talk all day long.
I discovered a new sound this week (dinosaur growl).
I can grab my toes.
I still need my midnight snack during the night :)
I love tummy time.
Baths are the best.
I am just now fitting into 3-6 month clothes.
I wear size 1 diapers.
I eat every 3 hours, except at night I only eat once.
I still love to be swaddled (except with one arm out).
Pacifiers are my best friends.
I am a happy boy.


check out those thighs.




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE. Well, I love them all BUT that one is extra cute! Ah! Baby is growing too fast and by the time I see him next he'll be crawling or walking or heck... Maybe even talking. SLOW DOWN bebe Eli! PLEASE! Auntie Crystal needs you to stop growing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures really are so so super cute and they look just like he does.... sweet happy disposition, beautiful smooth skin, round chubby everywhere and just the greatest way that he talks to you and tugs at your heart even in the middle of the night. i love that little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I'm never going to get to cuddle him. He's going to be passed cuddling stage by the time I get to him. We need to figure something out to remedy this. How fun that your mom got to visit! It looked like you had a fun time/got a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is so cute! I love reading your blog! Thanks for your excitement about the twins! I love that you are so excited, and I think your little family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete