Friday, October 18, 2013

5 Fact Friday

1. I still have the organizing bug. I've almost run out of things to organize!

2. Eli has been amazing at playing by himself lately when I am busy cleaning or cooking.

3. Apple pie oatmeal: perfect for fall! 1 chopped apple, 1 cup water 1/2 cup quick oats, 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Boil water, add other ingredients. Cook for a few minutes, or until hungry. Sprinkle with brown sugar.  Devour! 



4. I finally used up a bushel of apples we bought in the neighborhood. Apples, apple pie filling, apple sauce (lumpy for me and smooth for baby), and apple butter. Whew!! 

5. I love socks. Especially Christmas socks!

3 comments:

  1. you should do a 'how-to' blog about organizing ;) ...that oatmeal looks scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I don't have any before and after pics but I'll post what I know!

      Delete
  2. guess who is getting some new socks for their birthday so you can wear them all that week of birthday and christmas??!! christmas socks and holiday socks and knee socks and fuzzy socks and tall socks and short socks.....

    ReplyDelete