Wednesday, October 30, 2013

5 Fact Friday

1. I finished the Christmas cardigan sweater for my shop! (Lifelizziestyle.etsy.com) and I love it more than I thought I would!! I can't wait for Eli to get to wear it all season! 


2. Bryan and I are trying to be a bit healthier but I wanted a treat. So I made up a recipe for banana chocolate chip muffins. (GF). Yum! 
3. Eli decided to be a Jenga champ this week with his new found block stacking skills! 


4. One of my best friends Denise came over for the day! We took Eli swimming and he played with Denise the whole time. He didn't even want me ;) 
( he was so happy but we decided to come in when he started to shiver) 
We chatted all day and just enjoyed our friendship. She inspires me so much! Every time I'm with her I want to be a better person!!

5. I have to go to Carter's a lot for my shop and Eli LOVES to play with the blocks in the store ;)


Well that sums up our week!! Have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment