Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Stockings

I made new Christmas stockings for our family earlier this month and forgot to share them!!

I used this tutorial and pattern and they turned out perfect!
http://so-sew-easy.com/christmas-stockings-tutorial/

I had 3 hand quilted ones I had made several years ago but wanted a full matching set for our complete family.  I decided to make 8 stockings to accomodate for potential children, pets, and visitors :)  It was really fun and I am happier with the results than I thought I would be.  I did plain white cotton lining and a white cotton with silver glitter. I am excited to get out another stocking with each little one that comes to our family!





(don't mind the little helper and other projects scattered around)


 

And while I made stockings my Stud hung the Christmas lights!!
 

1 comment: