Monday, December 15, 2014

Sugar cookie Sunday

Eli helped me make sugar cookies on Sunday. He really was a great helper! 



Then we made the worlds best icing. I don't love frosting but really liked this icing. It was thick enough to stay on the cookie but didn't overwhelm it with sugar! 

It was 1 cup powered sugar and 4 teaspoons of milk. Food coloring if you want too. I poured it into a plastic bag and cut off the very tip. Border around the cookie then squirt some inside and smooth with a knife. Perfect! 

And then Bryan helped! He said I was too slow so he started to whip them out. Haha. It's...a bell. ;) 



2 comments:

  1. eli cutting the cookie out of the middle of the rolled dough reminds me of when you made doll clothes and would cut a circle out of the very center of a big piece of fabric... eventually you have learned to cut fabric in a more economical way - good thing too because it can't be 're-rolled' again like cookie dough.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just telling him not to put it in the middle as he did. Oh well :) definitely not as bad as fabric!! I'm learning!

      Delete