Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back to Routine

Well, we had a crazy crazy couple of weeks with Bryan's parents coming to visit and spending the weeknd in Monticello for a blessing then coming up to Idaho for a baptism.  We had a wonderful visit with family and we loved seeing everyone but now everybody has left and flown home we realize now how neglected our poor apartment is.  I am on my 5th load of laundry and i've hardly made a dent in the laundry pile.  Dishes are finally being washed, and left overs are slowly being eaten.  P.S. If anyone is hungry please come over and help us eat our leftovers! Mail was stacked up, and we're finally getting things back in order.  It was so worth it though!

I wanted to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving so it would be festive when people came over, but of course that didn't happen.  I'm just now getting out decorations, but the decorations that filled a 450 sq. ft. apartment doesn't cut it for a 700 square foot apartment :)  Off to  Hobby Lobby I go!!!

Pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll be posting my most recent decoration that I made on my blog tomorrow (hopefully)! You should check it out! I'm really excited about how it turned out! Good luck with your decorating and let me know if you find any awesome deals at Hobby Lobby! We got our new tree topper star there! Love that store! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete