Sunday, December 18, 2011

Meals for the Week

I'm soo hungry everything on this website looks good but I found a few new recipes for us to try these next couple weeks.

First... texas sheet cake sounds so good!  Not sure why, but if I made it I would probably eat the entire thing!
Pinned Image

Then I could go for some Tortilla soup
Pinned Image

Then homemade scalloped potatoes.  yyuuuummmm!
Pinned Image

And our favorite go-to's like spaghetti and meatballs, grilled cheese and soup, and chicken balls.  I know some people call them chicken pillows, but thats not nearly as much fun as calling them chicken balls. So there.  chicken balls!


2 comments:

  1. if you eat the chicken balls, is that why there are only girl chickens left that are the egg layers? explain that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! You said chicken balls! :) JK! These all look really yummy! Hope you had a great Christmas! Let's get together sometime when you guys get back!

    ReplyDelete