Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life in High Speed

wow.  I didn't know we could actually work this much!

Have we done anything in the past few weeks?

Dishes?  Nope
Cooking a real meal? No
Vaccuuming?  what's that?
Laundry?  Don't you wear your clothes inside out when they get dirty?
Sleeping?  yea right!

I don't know who is trying to kick our butts with work but its working.  I'm going to talk to my manager tomorrow about getting at least a 1/2 day off a week.  50 hours a week is not cool. 

I don't even have fun things to write about becuase I hardly have energy to stay awake while eating dinner.  If cereal even counts as dinner :) 

But next friday Bryan and I will be snuggled up on the couch at home in Oregon watching a Christmas movie with our family.  If I can only make it one more week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment