Monday, March 12, 2012

26


How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: Still don't have a scale, but definitely more than the last couple weeks.

Maternity clothes? I have finally embraced maternity clothes!  So much better on my tummy!
Sleep: Charlie horses every night
Best moment this week:  funniest at least- a patient came up and looked right into my eyes and held my face in his hands and said, its a girl.  (um...not.  haha)
Movement: lots!
Food cravings: PB&J's.  I hadn't eaten one for months but now I have them a couple times a week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: stinky things at work still make me gag
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Just being dead tired, but nothing unexpected!
Belly Button in or out? starting to stick out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: sleepy, and getting a little anxious ;)
Looking forward to: hand quilting baby boys quilt, and so excited for a mini vacation to Monticello for Easter before baby comes!

2 comments:

  1. CUTEST prego belly I've ever seen. I can't wait to see YOU and Baby(tummy) in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute belly! How fun that you get to go to Monticello. Steve and I were just wondering the other day if you had plans for Easter. Our focus has been our Tennessee trip, so we haven't thought much past that. I'm glad you are still wearing your wedding ring. I just barely put mine back on from Bennett. It seems like with each one, it takes me longer to get it back on. I'm trying to remember if I even had to take it off with Macy. The dinosaur museum looks fun...I've heard good things from a lot of people about Thanksgiving Point.

    ReplyDelete