Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

Bryan and I went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  We get in free because he's a teacher.  Woo hoo!  It was a fun museum, and would be super fun with nieces, or our kiddos someday. 









(It took a while to figure out the lighting in the museum so this one is blurry)


This elephant looking thing was only the size of a dog.  It could be a fun pet back a few million years ago :)

He looks a little scared :)

We had a really fun time (especially for free), and Bryan loved the geography stuff too.  Hope you had a good saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures. Still no name?? I thought for sure you were sold on Nimrod, Gideon, and Bart. Or is that the dilemma, not being able to narrow it down from there? Whatever name you choose, I can't wait to meet the little guy. Are you guys blessing him in Alaska? I'm glad you've been feeling well and he is healthy. It looks like you have fun ideas for his nursery. This is a long comment; it just feels like a long time since we've talked. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nimrod is definitely a contender. haha. not! I liked that name we talked about but I can't convince Bryan. So back to the drawing board.... we haven't decided where to bless him. its a hard decision! we even thought about doing it right after he was born if both our parents were here for the birth. I don't know yet, its a big decision and I don't want to leave people out. I have ideas for the nursery but I have to get my butt in gear and get some stuff done! haha. I heard a little of your plans for Tennessee! Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the dinosaur museum there was free for teachers! Dang! Now we're going to have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its for being a part of the school district so i am not sure if it applies to all teachers but you could call them!

    ReplyDelete