Friday, March 2, 2012

I was reading a blog of a pregnant lady who updated this list of questions with a picture every week.  I won't do it every week, but maybe i'll do it a few times.  This is last week's picture, but I'll update it this weekend when I take a better one :)


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs. I don't own a scale so I only find out once a month at my Dr's appointments!
Maternity clothes? This is my first maternity shirt!  I wanted one that would work early on and later (hence the elastic sides).  I got three shirts at Target for 30 dollars.  Woohoo!

Sleep: I just have to tuck a pillow between my knees then its great.  I do wake up a million+ times a night though.
Best moment this week:  Finishing work on Friday at noon!  I came home and took a nap (two days in a row).  Its becoming a habit :) now it feels like we get two saturdays this weekend!
Movement: non stop wiggles
Food cravings: this week has been fruits.  I ate an entire carton of strawberries, 2 plums, apples, and a banana every day
Anything making you queasy or sick: only not eating frequently enough
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: no swelling, but ligament soreness for sure.
Belly Button in or out? starting to stick out!Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: Finishing the quilt for baby boy.  And figuring out a name... any ideas? 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Can I steal it? :) So glad you are feeling good and that you got to get off work early on Friday! That is definitely a plus! We found out what we're having!! I'm still trying to decide how to tell people. We told our parents and my sister and grandparents but haven't told any friends yet. Hmmm...maybe at a birthday party for Jeremy? You guys have plans the evening of the 23rd or afternoon of the 24th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys found out early! how exciting!!! We don't really want to wait til the 23/24 but we will if we have to :) I'm so excited for you guys! We don't have plans for that weekend if you choose to do something then! Just let us know!

    ReplyDelete