Sunday, March 25, 2012

Craft Time With Crystal

I had a day off Tuesday which was filled with Doctors appointments and some Crystal craft time :)

I don't have gestational diabetes (yay), but I am anemic (boo).  I think that explains why i've been so incredibly tired these past couple months.  People say the second trimester is the best, but i've been dragging.  I got started on iron supplements so i'm hoping they kick in soon!

Oh and no cativities at the Dentist.  Double yay!

Crystal came over and came with me to run some errands and get groceries, then we made felt flower headbands, which I also have posted in my etsy shop.  Here are few pictures!

These were the first flowers, I made another one with grey, and Crystal made another one with white flowers.

She also needed a little snuggle with baby boy

I was having issues getting my headband on right, but I had to laugh when I saw how huge my belly looks here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment