Tuesday, September 18, 2012

a touch of fall.

Yesterday I added just a few touches of autumn to our nest to welcome in fall.  I told myself I couldn't decorate until the table was finished just to make decorating a little more fun with new furniture.  
 
Although its always sad to see the warm summer leave us, I do love a good high school football game, cider, sweatshirts, snuggling in fuzzy blankets with my bebe, and watching the world bring out new and beautiful colors of fall! 
 
 
 
 
 
That sums up all the decorations I own!  I just can't justify spending money on decorations I only use a few months out of the year, so I made or repurposed most of these things, but I still think it looks a little bare.  But its only September, I have time!

1 comment:

  1. as you look at magazines in the market, blogs on line and in store windows you will come up with ideas of ways to add a little spot of decoration but there is always the dilemma of how much is enough and where do you store it all and how will you move it all when that time comes. what you have looks nice and not overflowing onto the porch!!

    ReplyDelete