Tuesday, September 11, 2012

my helper.

When I was little I would "help" my mom fold laundry.  In reality it meant sitting next to her then she would throw all the warm freshly dryed towels and blankets on me so I could snuggle in them while she really did the folding.  It was just so warm and comforting. 
 
Today I covered Eli in the warm laundry, and of course he loved it.  We even folded hats out of washclothes for the occasion :) 
 
Playin' in the basket
 


 
That hat is a requirement when folding laundry!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. he looks like a little elf in the folding hat... he is just getting cuter and cuter (is there such a word??) what smells better a clean sweet baby or clean warm laundry so just mix them together for an intoxicating heavenly thing. these pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete