Sunday, September 9, 2012

more of the munchkin

I do realize I pretty much only post about baby... but that's all I do all day!  I run a few errands (with baby) clean house (with baby in front pack sometimes), make dinner (hopefully during nap time) but baby and I are a team!

And this little one sure is a happy guy!  His laugh is contagious, and when he starts to laugh, I laugh, then he laughs harder.  We don't get much done during the day, but we sure have fun doing nothing!

He's telling me where we should go for a walk
 
tickling those toesies

 
just playing with a new toy


2 comments:

  1. love this!! and baby giggles are the best--is there really anything else you'd rather do than just listen to that all day anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little guy looks so totally happy and content.... he makes me laugh with his sweet little chubby smile and his body is so round and happy. he seems to be getting to be quite a chatty, outgoing little boy and every day for him, and with him is a new adventure.

    ReplyDelete